How To Choose The Right Pizza Prep Table For Your Kitchen?
Whether you know it or not, you need to have the right pizza prep table in your kitchen for optimal pizza making. There are a lot of different pizza prep tables on the market, and it can be hard to know which one to buy.
What is pizza prep table?
A pizza prep table is a large, flat surface on which pizzas and other food items can be prepped before they are cooked in a pizza oven. These tables can be used to prepare dough, sauce, and other toppings for pizza pies. They are also commonly used to cook pizzas in the oven itself.
What is a refrigerated pizza table?
A refrigerated pizza table is a valuable tool in the arsenal of any pizzeria. It allows for quick and easy pizza preparation, without the hassle of prepping on a work surface. The table's temperature can be controlled, so that pizzas can be baked to perfection without burning or becoming too doughy. Most refrigerated pizza table have a digital temperature controller and read-out area.
What is the difference between a pizza prep table and a sandwich prep table?
A pizza prep table is typically larger and has a variety of attachments that can be used to make pizzas, such as a pizza stone, cutter, and oven. A sandwich prep table, on the other hand, is typically smaller and is used for making sandwiches. They may not have as many attachments, but they are often more stable because they have heavier bases.
What is the best pizza prep table for my kitchen?
When it comes to pizza making, there are a few key items you'll need on hand. The first is a pizza prep table - this is an essential piece of equipment for ensuring that your pizza dough and toppings are cooked to perfection. There are a number of different types of pizza prep tables available on the market, so it's important to find one that fits your specific needs. Some features you might want to consider include: space for kneading and shaping the dough, built-in ovens or grills for cooking the pizzas, and storage for your ingredients. Whichever table you choose, make sure to keep in mind its compatibility with your kitchen layout and cooking equipment.
We have refrigerated pizza prep tables available in various sizes and styles to fit your kitchen needs.
We highly recommend pizza prep table from these brands:
- Turbo Air · 3 DOOR REFRIGERATED PIZZA PREP TABLE
- Enhanced Refrigeration · EPP-93-HC ENHANCED PIZZA PREP TABLE
- Migali · 2 DOOR REFRIGERATED PIZZA PREP TABLE
With a refrigerated pizza prep table, you can speed up your pizza-making process by having everything you need right at your fingertips. The prep table comes equipped with a cutting board, knife, and bowl so that you can easily create your masterpiece. Whether you're preparing a pepperoni pizza or something more creative like pie, our tables are sure to make your life easier.
3. How many watts do pizza prep tables use?
Most refrigerated pizza prep tables are 115v/60Hz measured in V/Hz. They range from 3.2 - 5.6 AMPS.
5. What is the best pizza prep table for prep table use?
Pizza prep tables are often used in restaurants and catering businesses to make pizza. There are many different types of pizza prep tables, but the best pizza prep table for prep table use is typically a sturdy work surface with a well-padded top. It should be large enough to accommodate the largest cooking pans and cooking tools, while still being small enough to fit in a cramped kitchen.
Pizza Prep Refrigerator Installation Tips
1. LOCATION - The refrigerator should be installed on a firm and level floor to avoid wobbling.
If the appliance is not level, there may be unusual noises and poor cooling performance.
2. GOOD AIR CIRCULULATION - Be sure to avoid any partition and object which may
stop the air flow and that air space is allowed to flow to the rear and/or sides of the unit
between the refrigerator and the back wall. Insufficient space causes vibration noise,
inefficient refrigeration, damage to the refrigeration system, and the waste of
electricity (Turbo Air recommends that the rear of the unit should be no less than
5 inches from the wall).
3. PLACE ON STRONG FLOOR - Be sure that the floor on which the unit is to be installed
is strong enough to support the total weight of the cabinet and any other contents,
before starting the installation.
4. DO NOT PLACE NEAR HEAT - Avoid locations near stoves, as the high ambient temperature will significantly reduce the cooling efficiency.
5. INDOOR USAGE ONLY - Be sure to install this unit indoors only, to prevent getting wet
from the rain. Do not install the refrigerator in locations where the temperature is over
100°F (43°C) or below 50°F (10°C).
6. STABILIZING - Make sure the unit is installed in a stable condition with the front wheels
locked while in use.
7. LEVELING - Be sure that the unit levels from the front to the back and side to side.
8. UNIT SHOULD BE ON DEDICATED OUTLET - Plug the refrigerator into a wall socket
exclusively for this appliance. Do not run on extension cord.
9. THE ELECTRICAL PLUG MUST BE ACCESSIBLE WITHOUT MOVING THE UNIT.
10. WHEN POSITIONING FOOD FOR STORAGE, A MAXIMUM OF ONE SHELF MAY
BE LOADED LESS THAN 110lb (50kg), BUT DO NOT ALLOW LOADS TO OVER
HANG FROM THE FRONT AND REAR EDGES OF SHELVES.
If you need help purchasing a pizza prep refrigerator table for your business, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
(800) 443-1400, Toll Free